Minimum Required Age
Please note that the Website and the Application are not intended for use by users under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information through the Website. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a user under 13, we will delete it immediately.
Information We Collect
We collect both personal information (i.e. information that can be used to identify you as an individual) and non-personally identifiable information (i.e. information that cannot be used to identify you as an individual) through the Website and the Application.
- Personal information: the personal information that we collect is names of users and email addresses. We collect this information upon your initial set up of the Application or upon purchase of goods and/or services through our Website.
- Non-personally identifiable information: affiliation to a D9 organization, information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, traffic data, logs and other; search queries; communication data; information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address and location, operating system and browser type and others.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
The information that we collect automatically is statistical data and cannot be used to identify you as an individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized services. The types of cookies that we use and the purpose for using them are listed in our Cookie Declaration, available here.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
Blaqmoji collects information upon your purchase of the Application and or goods/services from our Website and also when you interact with us electronically or in person, when you access and use our Website and when we provide our services to you.
Why We Collect and Process Your Personal Information
We collect your personal information based on your explicit consent for the processing of your personal data and for the purpose of providing you with our services and products.
How We Use Your Information
(1) We will use your personal information:
– to contact you and to respond to your queries;
– to provide you with our services and products;
– to evaluate, improve and enhance the quality of our services;
– to detect and prevent fraud and investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing;
(2) We will use the non-personally identifiable information:
– to customize and improve our services and Application;
– to personalize and improve your experience with our Website and Application;
– to analyze and understand how users use the Website and Application and estimate their usage patterns;
– to recognize the visitors when they return to our Website and Application;
– to perform analytics;
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as you use our Services. You have the right to request that your personal information is permanently removed from our system and database at any time. We will accommodate such requests within  days or less. You can e-mail such requests for permanent removal to email@example.com.
We do not share personal information collected from you with other companies or individuals. We may disclose personal and non-personally identifiable information with third parties service providers, engaged by us to provide technical support, hosting services, testing, network security or statistical services, any such disclosure will be subject to confidentiality obligations.
We reserve the right to disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure:
(a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process or law enforcement requests served on us;
(b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website or App and the services we provide; or
(c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public. If you complain to us about content submitted through the Website, we may share the substance of your complaint with the contributor of that content in order to provide an opportunity for the contributor to respond.
Right to Request Changes to Your Data.
We provide you with many choices about the collection, use and sharing of your data, from deleting to correcting your data
1) Delete your data – you can request that we erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you);
2) Change or correct your data – you have the option to ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate;
3) Object to, or limit or restrict, use of data – you can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held);
4) Right to access and/or take your data – you can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any or all of the above.
We take reasonable measures and precautions designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We have adopted two-factor authentication. All information you provide to us is stored in a secure database. We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations. However, we are unable to guarantee that the security measures we take will not be penetrated or compromised or that your information will remain secure under all circumstances.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
California Resident’s Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits the users of this Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Linking To Other Websites and Services